[Free CLE Webinar] How to Build the Best Virtual Law Firm – July 12, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PT | Clio
July 12, 2022
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT
Learn how to gain flexibility, increase revenue, and deliver exceptional customer service with virtual legal services.
The number of virtual law firms has increased in recent years, thanks in particular to advances in technology, a client-centric approach and the seismic changes caused by the pandemic.
While many legal professionals have seen the tremendous benefits of transitioning to a hybrid/remote practice, there is always room for improvement. And for those still only operating from a physical office space, it can be a daunting leap to take.
Join industry experts to learn how to run a successful virtual law firm. In this Eligible for the CLE* webinar, you will discover:
- Benefits of setting up a virtual law firm
- Ethical and regulatory requirements to be respected
- Technologies to help you work efficiently and improve the customer experience (plus resources to guide you)
Duration: 60 minutes
Can’t make an appointment? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who signs up!
*The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions.
* CLE and CPD information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits for licensed attorneys in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide if a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To receive a CLE or CPD credit: If you have met the attendance requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from firstname.lastname@example.org for the webinar you attended through to completion. Please check your spam or junk mail folders as these emails often end up there. Please note that you must complete an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you have completed the affidavit, you will be able to upload your certificate(s) of attendance and they will also be emailed to you from email@example.com.
To qualify for a loan, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and tune in live on the day/time of the session) under your personal credentials, as we will need them to verify your proof of attendance. *To note: You must not use anyone else’s registration or credentials to log in and you must ensure that your name and email address are properly registered.
- Watch the entire session live.
- Participate in polls during the live session.