Webinar The men who make the difference
Join us for the educational webinar A tribute to men with rare epilepsy Make a differenceJune 16, 2022.
Webinar: “Celebrating men with rare epilepsy that makes a difference”
- Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2022
- Time: 3 p.m. ET
Join a conversation with four men as they discuss their experiences as fathers, caregivers, and male leaders of organizations leading the fight against rare epilepsies. Glen Lloyd, Executive Director, Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota, will moderate the conversation with panelists, including:
- Mike Graglia, MBA, MA, Co-Founder and Managing Director of SynGAP Research Fund
- Bo Bigelow, JD, President and Co-Founder, HAO-FOUNTAIN Syndrome Foundation (USP7 Gene)
- Justin West, MD, co-founder and chief medical officer of the KCNT1 Epilepsy Foundation
- Jeff D’Angelo, President, Founder and Chair of the CHAMP1 Foundation Research Committee
The webinar will explore their roles as men leading advocacy organizations. Each family’s journey to diagnosis and what their lives are like now. Also, how they balance their advocacy and childcare, with professional and personal pursuits. We will discuss how they take care of their own physical and mental health. As well as how active men are in each of their communities and how to engage and activate more men. The webinar is scheduled for June 16 at 3 p.m. ET during the month that celebrates National Men’s Health Month. The webinar is free but prior registration is required.
Note: The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Epilepsy Foundation. Presenters cannot address individual medical concerns and cannot provide individual advice.