MARKETO brings new values to modern digital marketing in 2022
The answer is actually molded into the question itself. Marketing has always been seen as a creative and innovative profession, but it is sometimes also seen as a kind of “night flight”. Advertising products are usually launched to extol the so-called honorable missions and messages of the creator and his brand. Instead, it’s definitely the heartbreaking truth that consumers are increasingly avoiding and trying to mistrust the media for the following. the reasons.
“Inundated” with information
Modern advertising delivers too many stories to tell, conveys a lot of distracting content, and gives the target audience the difficult task of digesting all the information (the ultimate intent of every campaign). It is also a formidable challenge for marketers, because users, especially the younger generations, go through such a rushed and hectic life and have no interest in receiving an excessive amount of facts and figures that they consider as unnecessary.
“Semantic satisfaction” and lack of entertainment
Too much content was published, yet in a sort of repetitive, outdated pattern and even sometimes, it was blatantly mixed and stuffed with the ideas and content relating to the targeted brand. Often they have failed to provide such relaxing elements that can reduce the inherent annoyance of the wider community at advertisements such as: enjoyable, fun, easy to watch, easy to remember, etc. Semantic satiety is also a real concern. for now, it’s common for users to randomly stumble across several identical short videos, so the brand itself isn’t that remarkable, if not indistinguishable.
It’s common sense for people to delve deep into their favorite movies or songs on a high note. Disturbing such an emotional moment in a sudden manner would only lead to irritation and annoyance for the users whenever they encounter the ads. What they would definitely do is just hit the Holy Moly “skip ads” button at once.
After all, what is the real value of a campaign or advertisement?
In fact, a whole successful advertising campaign is a combined product developed by the harmonized cooperation of the think tank’s outstanding team. Powerful and sincere messages empathetic to customer needs, or images and texts with concise but extremely dedicated ideas are intended to initiate and consolidate a lasting connection with users. True to this esprit de corps, each campaign would be built around a specific narrative – a unique and brilliant story that underscores the brand, reinforces some kind of brand image and builds trust within the community.
So what is the real power of advertising?
Simply put, it’s about making customers fall in love with the Mark
But to make them fall in love with the brand, let them give credit and make them feel like you really mean it in the first place. However, it’s also the kind of factor that several giants as well as unicorn brands have imperceptibly brushed aside in well-planned but crippled campaigns that lack sympathy for their customers.
Starbucks and “Run Together”
The coffee giant was likely to have a great creative idea when it launched a campaign, namely ‘Race Together’ in March 2015. This campaign called for a national conversation on racial inequality by putting a slogan ‘Race Together’ ” on a cup of coffee. . Additionally, the campaign also encouraged Starbucks employees to discuss this subtle topic with their customers. Quickly, the campaign turned into a social media meme and failed miserably as offended consumers began to protest the brand’s “deep commitment to politics”.
Dove: Failed Facebook (2017)
Dove is a subsidiary of Unilever and they have worked with entities like Ogilvy & Mather to produce ad campaigns.
In a Facebook ad featuring Dove’s gentle cleanser, the brand decided to show a black woman removing her shirt and then revealing a white woman after using the product. It sparked an outrage across social media against the brand, with customers downplaying its activity with hashtags like #DoneWithDove and calling for a boycott of the brand’s products.
Marketing: The Art of Winning People’s Hearts and Minds
To gain acceptance among the crowd, from time to time, it is not only about being a good brand, a user-friendly brand with excellent products, but it also requires intensive “brainstorming” to come up with the ideas. and the know-how to deliver the kind of message the brand expects the community to embrace.
The following values are such that any marketing campaign should have and should apply:
● Empathy for your customers and for yourself: “Insight” is like a principle that many creators and marketers want to commit to, and it’s not just about understanding but also examining , analyze, evaluate and draw conclusions in a professional manner. While realizing the demands and psychology of your customers, you may have “won” half the battle.
● In-depth content, emotion and entertainment consolidation: marketers today are doing a pretty good job of telling stories, but they haven’t really broken out of the outdated blueprint and have outperformed broad and medium marketers in terms of ideas. However, the storytelling remains a one-of-a-kind approach that cannot be underestimated among insiders, at least for now.
● Reduction of “noise” factors: don’t beat around the bush or overload content with hilarious and trending stories that affect the overall message.
● Increase user engagement and support: To achieve this goal, technology adoption cannot be ruled out. Currently, major brands around the world have come up with bold ideas to get their customers to interact directly with advertisements using cutting-edge technologies.
Finding the right partners and building a professional, dynamic and creative team to outperform lead generation requires considerable effort, by all means. Everything would become like a walk in the park with Marketo – a powerhouse of young innovators and marketers with an exceptional aspiration to create top notch branding campaigns.
The advertising and digital marketing market is a lucrative haven, providing young marketers with an opportunity to grow unlimitedly. In fact, the advertising/marketing industry always embraces the bold and distinctive ideas of any innovator, regardless of age or professional experience.
Marketo has its own talented and dedicated digital marketing team with a desire to launch impactful and successful social media campaigns with multiple brands.
- Lead generation with unique insights and the ability to implement campaigns across multiple platforms at a fair and optimal cost.
- A committed sales team with a constant desire to provide their best support so that the brand achieves high customer loyalty and cooperate with the brand to improve its service quality, providing an exceptional experience for the community.
- Leverage a huge database and cutting-edge technologies for content analysis and idea generation for optimal campaign operations.
- Assistance in the selection of the most suitable candidates for the company’s prospect.
- Commitment as a trusted brand partner to overcome challenges along the development journey.
- Marketo has been targeting the highest values for 5 years to strengthen its position and take advantage of the absolute mastery of modern Digital Marketing.
To learn more about Marketo powered by Stradex Viet Nam, visit: marketo.stradexvietnam.com