[Webinar] Controlling your risks and regulatory obligations with a hybrid workforce – is that even possible? – May 12, 11:00am – 12:00pm BST | Hogan Lovells
May 12, 2022
11:00 – 12:00 BST
Hybrid working may be the new normal in 2022, but the FCA is closely monitoring how companies continue to meet their regulatory responsibilities and effectively control risk. With the regulator reviewing a company’s remote working arrangements on a case-by-case basis, they haven’t ruled out the prospect of supervisory and enforcement visits to the homes of staff who work remotely to see suitability. of their remote/hybrid working arrangements for themselves.
In this FREE 60-minute webinar, Frank Brown, Principal at Hogan Lovells and Adrian Harvey, CEO of Elephants Don’t Forget, discuss practical steps companies can put in place to ensure they meet their obligations. regulations and control risks.
Join us for this unmissable session as we discuss how businesses can:
- Make sure your compliance framework is fit for purpose.
- Demonstrate that you have plans for ensuring “appropriate governance and oversight”.
- Clear evidence that you have appropriate internal compliance procedures, training and data processes in place to avoid regulatory penalties.
- Demonstrate that an “appropriate culture” is in place and maintained in a remote work environment.
- Create new ways to monitor governance, risk, and compliance to adapt to new ways of working.